Access the entire lift system in both Hemavan and Tärnaby
This ski pass gives you access to our entire lift system in both Hemavan and Tärnaby. Reduced prices for young people aged 8–15 yrs and seniors 65+. Kids up to 7 years old with a helmet always ski for FREE.
Price list 2017-2018
Ski pass prices regular season
The prices are valid from 22 Dec – 7 jan and 16 feb – 1 may. During other periods pre-season prices apply.
|Adult 16-64 years||Youth 8–15 yrs, Senior 65+||Child 0–7 yrs With helmet|
|Parents season pass||5245||–||–|
|Student season pass*||4010||–||–|
|Parent’s ski pass 3 days||1575||–||–|
|Parent’s ski pass 4 days||2025||–||–|
|Any 4 days/week||1635||1315||–|
|Any 8 days/season||3095||2590||–|
|Top card Kungsliften**||185||155||–|
*Valid with a current student ID
**The top card Kungsliften is only valid in Hemavan
If you don´t have a key-card to top up, there is a supplement of SEK 50 for a key-card (plastic card).
Buy your ski pass for the whole of Hemavan TärnabyBuy online
The ski pass is valid for a continuous number of days. If you do not have a key-card to top up, there is a supplement of SEK 50 for a key-card (plastic card).
- The season pass is valid from the start until the end of the season in both resorts.
- Kids up to 7 years old wearing a helmet travel on all lifts for free, but need their own key-card.
- This ski pass can, of course, also be used by other adults who are responsible for a child, even if they are not the child’s parent.
- Youth/Senior applies for young people aged 8–15 and for kids without a helmet. The same price applies for seniors aged 65+.
- With our 7-day pass, you get 1 day extra, giving you 8 days for the price of 7. That’s more skiing for your money!
- Night skiing is included in all passes that are valid for 1 day or more.
- The season pass is valid for Hemavan and Tärnaby.
- The student season pass* is valid with a current student ID.
- The Toppkort Kungsliften** pass is only valid in Hemavan.
- A new ski pass can be purchased online up until 24 hours before your first day of skiing. You can top up an existing ski pass up until the start of your first day of skiing.
- The pre-season prices are valid from the start of the season until 21 dec and 8 jan – 15 feb.
Age groups for ski pass
Kids 0–7 years
Youth 8–15 years
Adult 16–64 years
Senior 65+ years
Topping up your key-card
When topping up an existing card, the number must be entered as one, with no hyphens or spaces. The number you need to enter is always somewhere on the back of the card, although exactly where may vary.
There are different card types/number series for the key-cards – the ones that can be topped up look like this: