A paradise for freeriders
Hemavan is one of the best, if not the best freeriding area in Sweden, with high peaks and steep slopes within just a few minutes of Hemavan’s piste network.
Heliski – the easy way to reach fantastic skiing
Heliskiing usually involves skiing through untouched snow on several different mountains over the course of a day. The combination of the helicopter, the exhilaration of being up high and the magical skiing creates the ultimate experience on skis. We fly to around 10 summits in the Hemavan and Tärnaby area from February to the end of May. The helicopter carries you up to one or more summits – always accompanied by an experienced guide. Skis or board, you decide! The destinations are chosen on the day, depending on the weather.
How does Heliski work?
- Sign up by calling +46 (0)954-30500
- Registration is not binding
- State when you’re in the area and available for heliskiing.
- Give a mobile number that we can reach you on. We may call the night before or early in the morning – depending on the weather – with information on where to assemble.
- We use transceivers.
- You always ski with a guide.
- Minimum 7 people (may be several individuals/groups, depending on who has signed up) while maximum depends… contact us for information.
Low zone Heliski
3 runs dropping 400 metres in steep terrain and in forest (still possible in poorer weather) min. 11 people Norra Storfjället/Laisholm (here we leave from Laisholm and TopHeli’s hangar)
Summit skiing with the ski school
Enjoy summit skiing with our skilled and experienced ski instructors.
Full-day tour: SEK 650/person including rucksack and avalanche equipment. Min. 3 participants. (Itinerary chosen according to weather.) Half-day tour: SEK 450/person including rucksack and avalanche equipment. Min. 3 participants. (Itinerary chosen according to weather.) Private summit ski tour: from SEK 545/hour.
If you have any questions, call us on +46 (0)954-304 10 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Come and explore the snow with us!
Video: Freeriding competition Ride The Cow
Taking place every April, Ride The Cow brings together beginners and pros to compete and have fun in one of Sweden’s very best freeriding areas.